Best 3 days Private desert tour from Marrakech
Overview: During your Private 3 days desert tour from Marrakech, you will have the best memories with us from the start to the end of your trip. Your driver will meet you at your accommodation in Marrakech and drive along the high Atlas mountains. The private tour will offer you a good opportunity to see the Kasbahs, such as Ait Benhaddou, Gorges, and Merzouga desert dunes. It will also include a camel trekking experience in the Sahara with an overnight in a Moroccan Luxury desert camp.
Merzouga tour from Marrakech:
Tour duration: 3 days – 2 nights | Tour departure: Marrakech |Final arrival: Marrakech
Tour type: Marrakech desert tours | Private tours
Accommodation: “Standard | Luxury” according to your choice.
You can check:
Desert tour from Marrakech
Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas – Ait Benhaddou Kasbah – Dades Valley.
After breakfast, your private tour driver will come to greet you at your accommodation. Then start your 3 days desert tour by departing from Marrakech towards the mountains of the High Atlas. The trip will include some stops such as panoramic views of the mountains. Also, a stop at one of the Argan oil workshops to explore Moroccan beauty products.
Your private trip continues towards the best Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, “The UNESCO world heritage. Once you arrive, you will go on a guided visit to discover this with your driver or guide. Afterward, you will have lunch in a local restaurant.
Once you finish, you will continue your Marrakech desert tour journey by driving toward Ouarzazate “The Hollywood of Africa”, then cross the Valley of Skoura and the Valley of thousand kasbahs. The next stop will be at the Rose capital city of Kalaat M’gouga. After, you will join the Valley of Dades for an overnight in a Moroccan Riad. Dinner and night.
Day 2: Dades Valley – Todra Gorge – Merzouga desert
Your private desert tour 2nd day starts with a Moroccan breakfast in the riad. Then travel towards the Southeast of Morocco. Passing by a couple of Berber villages. The first stop will be at the panoramic Valley of Todra, then visit the Todra Gorge which is a great canyon of the Tinghir region with an altitude of 300M.
Your trip continues towards the Sahara desert dunes of Merzouga including a stop at Erfoud “The fossil capital”. Here, you will visit one of the best fossil workshops in the city to discover the process of the marble and fossil designs and products. Afterward, you will drive for 45 minutes before you arrive at the desert dunes. At your arrival, your camel man will greet you and take you on a guided camel trek to the top of the sand dunes. You will watch an amazing sunset on the top of the golden dunes of Merzouga. Soon, you will camel trek again to your luxury desert camp where you will spend an amazing evening with drums music in the camp and sleep under the luxury Moroccan tents.
Day 3: Desert dunes – Alnif – Draa Valley – Ouarzazate – High Atlas – Marrakech.
Since you are in the heart of the sand dunes, you might not want to miss the best sunrise view in the earlier morning. After you have your breakfast, your private tour driver will make sure everyone is ready before starting your Desert tour’s 3rd day. Today, you will travel back to Marrakech taking the road toward Rissani, and to Alnif. Your trip will take the road of Zagora and Draa Valley to enjoy the view of thousands of palm trees. You will cross Ait Saouen village, where the Babel movie was filmed. Once you arrive at Ouarzazate, your driver will stop for you to take some photos of the panoramic kasbah of Taourirt. Soon, you will travel to Marrakech via the high Atlas mountains. End of your 3 days desert tour at your accommodation in Marrakech.
Marrakech Private desert tour:
3 days 2 nights price includes:
- The arrival pick up by your tour private driver.
- Fluent English-speaking private driver.
- Fluent English | Spanish | French | or Italian speaking tour guide “optional”.
- Private 4×4 vehicle or Van with luxury interior and WiFi access.
- 1-night in a Moroccan hotel | riad including “Dinner, Bed, Breakfast”.
- Camel trekking tour in the desert dunes to see the sunset.
- 1 night in a Luxury | Standard camp including “Dinner, Bed, Breakfast”.
- Airport shuttle ” Only if your flight is the next day after the tour”.
Tour price excludes:
- Drinks and midday meals
- Entry ticket fees to any chargeable places
Marrakech desert tour 3 days Best highlights:
- Drive along the High Atlas mountains
- Go on a guided visit to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah
- Drive along the Rose Valley
- Visit Dades Gorge
- Stop at Monkey toes rocks
- Visit Todra Valley
- Visit Todra Gorge
- Stop at the fossil workshop in Erfoud
- Drive to Merzouga dunes
- Go a guided camel trekking to the top of the sand dunes
- Watch an amazing sunset view
- Spend an amazing night under the stars in the middle of sand dunes
- sleep under a Berber tent in the heart of the sand dunes
- Drive along Draa Valley
- Stop at Taourirt panoramic kasbah in Ouarzazate
- Travel back to Marrakech
Private desert tour from Marrakech gallery:
Know before you go:
Marrakech Desert tour for 3 days can be flexible according to your choice and your destination, you might want to see 4 days Marrakech desert tour.
Please if you have food allergies or if you are vegetarian you can inform your private tour driver or guide so they can take care of your situation.
Just for your information, we can also offer you just transportation if you are willing to book your own accommodation.
Book your Private tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
Booking | Contact
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us by filling the form with needed information regarding the 3-day Marrakech Private desert tour. Our team will get back in touch with you in less than 10 hours.
- If you have a different private tour to 3 days Marrakech desert trip. Please describe it in the contact form with: The destination, how many days and how many people joining the trip, so it will be easy for us to send you the right information.
- Our 3 days desert tour from Marrakech price changes according to the type of accommodation, tour features, number of people.
- By booking your trip online with us, you will avoid the crowd of the last minute booking.
- You can also book your tours with us via our WhatsApp.
Morocco tours and itineraries
Casablanca Private desert tours
7 days desert tour from Casablanca to Marrakech