3 days Fes Marrakech desert tour
Tour overview: Our 3 days Fes Marrakech desert trip will start by traveling from Fes towards the Middle Atlas mountains. Our desert trip will include a stop at the Cedar forest to see the Barbarian apes. Also a visit to the desert dunes with an amazing camel ride and an overnight in a luxury or standard camp.
The desert trip from Fes to Marrakech will continue towards the beautiful Dades gorge. Visit the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and travel to the red city of Marrakech where our trip comes to the end. you will read more information about this 3 days 2 nights desert tour on our page.
Fes to Marrakech 3 day desert tour:
Tour duration: 3 days – 2 nights
Tour departs from Fes
Tour final arrival: Marrakech
Tour type: Private desert tour | Small group tour | Daily Morocco tours
Accommodation: Luxury or Standard Riad | Luxury or Standard desert camp.
You need to check:
3 day fes to Marrakech
Day 1: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou Cedar Forest – Midelt – Middle Atlas – Desert dunes.
At the scheduled time, our English-speaking driver will come to greet us and depart for our 3 days 2 nights Fes to Marrakech desert tour. We’ll drive to Ifrane city “The Switzerland of Morocco”, then continue our way to approach the Cedar forest of Azrou. Here, we will meet the Berber Apes and take some photos. After some time, we continue driving toward the Middle Atlas including a stop at one of the mountainous villages to have our lunch break.
After lunch, the desert trip continues towards the desert of Morocco by crossing the Palm grove of Ziz with its palm and olive trees. Upon our arrival in the desert, we will go on our camel trekking experience with our Camelman to the top of the sand dunes to see one of the amazing sunsets. Afterward, we will return by camel to our luxury desert camp for dinner and overnight under the tents in the heart of the dunes. The camp is fully prepared with private showers and toilets.
Day 2: Desert dunes – Erfoud – Tinjdad – Todra Gorge – Tinghir – Dades Gorge.
Since we are in the heart of the desert dunes, we can have the opportunity to see the sunrise in the earlier morning.
After we take breakfast in our Luxury Desert camp, we will depart towards Erfoud town “The fossil and date capital”. Upon arrival at this town, we will visit one of the fossil and marble workshops. Our journey continues via the Berber villages of Jorf and Tinjdad willing to approach the Valley of Todra and its Canyons of 300 M altitude.
We will take a walk under the Canyons and enjoy the panoramic views of the area. Afterward, we will drive towards the Valley of Dades where we can see the amazing “Monkey toes rocks”. After some time, we will continue to our Riad for checking in and overnight.
Day 3: Dades Gorge – Rose Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait Benhaddou – High Atlas – Marrakech.
We take breakfast and get ready for our 3rd-day trip to Marrakech. Drive along the Valley of Dades and join the Valley of the Rose. Our next stop will be at Taourirt Kasbah in the heart of Ouarzazate to take some panoramic photos. After a while, we will continue driving towards the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, one of the UNESCO heritage located in the foothills on the southern slopes. Here, our driver or guide will accompany us on a walking visit to this breathtaking Kasbah, walking in its alleys and stairs and rocks. After a while, we will return for lunch in one of the local restaurants.
Once we have lunch, we’ll continue our trip to Marrakech by crossing the High Atlas mountains of Tizi N Tichka willing to approach Marrakech. As soon as we arrive in Marrakech, we will accompany you to your accommodation where our desert trip comes to the end.
Fes to Marrakech desert trip
3 days – 2 nights tour price includes:
- The arrival pick up by your private tour driver.
- Fluent English-speaking private driver.
- Fluent English | Spanish | French | or Italian speaking tour guide “optional”.
- Private 4×4 vehicle or Van with luxury interior and WiFi access.
- 1-night in a Moroccan hotel | riad including “Dinner, Bed, Breakfast”.
- Camel trekking tour in the desert dunes to see the sunset.
- 1 night in a Luxury | Standard camp including “Dinner, Bed, Breakfast”.
- Airport shuttle ” Only if your flight is the next day after the tour”.
Tour price excludes:
- Drinks and midday meals
- Entry ticket fees to any chargeable places
Fes to Marrakech 3 days tour highlights:
First-day tour from Fes to Merzouga highlights:
- Stop at the Cedar forest of Azrou to see Barbarian apes
- Drive via the Middle Atlas mountains
- A short stop at the Valley of Ziz
- Go on a private Camel tour experience to the top of sand dunes guided by our English-speaking camel man
- Watch an amazing sunset over the sand dunes
- Spend an amazing night in the heart of sand dunes camp
- sleep under a Moroccan Luxury tent with a hot shower and private toilet
Second-day tour from Merzouga to Dades gorge highlights:
- See morning sunrise view
- Visit the fossil workshop in Erfoud
- A short stop at Todra Valley
- Visit Todra Gorges
- Drive along Dades Valley
- Visit Monkey toes rocks
- Sleep in a Moroccan riad near Dades Gorge
Third-day tour from Dades gorge to Marrakech highlights:
- Drive along the Rose Valley
- Stop at Taourirt panoramic kasbah in Ouarzazate
- Go on a guided visit to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah
- Drive along the High Atlas mountains
Fes to Marrakech desert tour gallery:
Know before you go:
- 3 days desert tour from Fes to Marrakech can be flexible according to your choice and your destination.
- Please if you have food allergies or if you are vegetarian you can inform your private driver or guide so they can take care of your situation.
- Just for your information, we can also offer you just transportation if you are willing to book your own accommodation.
Book your Private 3 days Fes to Marrakech desert trip
Booking | Contact
- Is it your first time joining our Desert tour from Fes to Marrakech?
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us by filling the form with needed information regarding the 3 day Fes tour to Marrakech. Our team will get back in touch with you in less than 10 hours.
- If you have a private tour other than Fes to Marrakech. Please describe it in the contact form with: The destination, how many days and how many people joining the trip, so it will be easy for us to send you the right information.
- Our 3 days tour from Fes to Marrakech price changes according to the type of accommodation, tour features, number of people.
- By booking your trip online with us, you will avoid waiting for availability.
Best Desert tours from Fes
Fes desert tours 3 days
3 day Fes desert tour overview:
During the 3 days desert tour from Fes, we will enjoy a great travel adventure with our driver and guide. Our trip will include the Azrou cedar forest where we will see barbarian monkeys and a great 4×4 desert excursion with camel riding experience. including a night in a luxurious camp in the heart of the sand dunes…
Fes Marrakech desert tour 3 days
3 days Fes Marrakech desert tour overview:
The 3 days trip from Fes to Marrakech will start from Fes towards the Middle Atlas where we will take a stop at the Cedar forest to see the Barbarian apes. We’ll also travel to the desert dunes for an amazing camel ride. It will also include an overnight in a luxury camp. The desert trip from Fes to Marrakech will continue towards the high Atlas to see the beautiful Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and continue to the red city of Marrakech where our trip finishes...
Fes desert tour 4 days
4 days Fes desert tour overview:
4-day tour from Fes to the desert departure: we’ll travel towards the Middle Atlas mountains to approach the desert dunes including a stop at the Cedar forest of Azrou. At the desert dunes, we will enjoy an amazing 4×4 desert tour to discover the desert region with a camel ride and overnight in a luxury camp. Our trip will be full of adventures and memorable moments before we return to Fes...
Fes Marrakech desert tours 4 days
4 days Fes Marrakech tour overview:
4 day desert trip from Fes to Marrakech will give us the opportunity to see the Middle Atlas with its beauty and the Sahara dunes with a desert adventure trip. We will also travel towards the High Atlas passing through Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou on the way to Marrakech…
Best Desert tours from Marrakech
Marrakech desert tours 3 days
Marrakech 3 day desert tour overview:
3 days desert tour from Marrakech departure: we will travel across the High Atlas mountains with a visit to the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, pass by Ouarzazate and the Rose of Valley. Our first night will be spent in Dade Valley. Our second day will be a desert day trip with an amazing camel trekking experience in the sand dunes including an overnight in a luxury desert camp with a private toilet and hot shower. The 3rd-day tour will be a transfer back to Marrakech via the Draa Valley and the high Atlas mountains…
3 days Marrakech Fes desert tour overview:
The 3 day desert tour from Marrakech to Fez departure: we will cross the famous High Atlas Mountains, with a visit to Ait Benhaddou Kasbah. Our journey will continue towards the desert for an amazing experience of Camel trekking in the sand dunes to see the sunset with an evening party in the desert camp. Our third day will be a trip to Fes through the Middle Atlas…
Marrakech Desert tour 4 days
4 days Marrakech desert tour overview:
Within our 4 days Marrakech desert tour, we will travel to see the famous places of the high Atlas mountains with a visit to Ait Benhhadou. Our trip will include an overnight in Dades Valley with a visit to the desert to have an amazing experience of camel trekking with an evening party and sleep in a luxury camp. Our tour continues towards the Valley of Draa and Ouarzazate on the way back to Marrakech….
Marrakech Fes desert tour 4 days
4 days Marrakech Fes desert tour overview:
4 days from Marrakech to Fes departure: we will discover the most interesting places between Marrakech and the desert dunes. including a private excursion in a 4×4 through the desert to discover the area with a camel ride and spend the night in a luxury camp in the heart of the dunes. We will also drive along the Middle Atlas Mountains to Fez…
1 Day tours from Fes and Marrakech
Marrakech guided visit
Our guide will come to meet you at your accommodation, then accompany you on a guided visit to discover the city of Marrakech. We will start visiting the great Menarat Koutoubia and the famous square of Djamaa El Fna…
Ait Benhaddou excursion from Marrakech
Ait Benhaddou kasbah is a historic Berber village, located in between Marrakech and Ouarzazate. this Kasbah is one of the UNESCO heritage which is fortified since the eleventh 11th century during the period of the Almoravid…
After breakfast, our local guide will come to meet us and acompany us on a walking guided visit of Fes Medina. Walking in its old small alleys with a visit to its Leather workshops and the Gate of Bab Boujloud…
After breakfast, we will depart from Marrakech towards the city of Essaouira. Taking the road of Chichaoua enjoying the views of Argan trees in the sides of the road. We will take a stop at one of Argan workshops…
Morocco desert tours package
Fes to Marrakech 3 days desert tour reviews
3 day 2-night tour
My kids and I recently visited Morocco and took a 3 day-2 night tour from Fes to Marrakech, this private tour exceeded our expectations from the very start. Our driver/guide Moha was amazing and friendly…View more